Finally i have selected the first option for my final project i.e creating the lesson plan that incorporates internet.
Following are the minimum requirements for my traditional lesson plan.
1. Lesson Plan.
2. Concept/Topic To Teach
3. Standards Addressed
4. General Goal(s)
5. Specific Objectives
6. Grade Level
7. Required Materials
8. Anticipatory Set(Lead In)
9. Step-By-Step Procedures
10. Plan For Independent practice.
11.Closure(Reflect Anticipatory Set)
12. Assessment Based On Objectives
13. Adaptations(For students With Learning Disabilities)
14.Extensions(For Gifted Students)
15. Possible Connections To other Subjects
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like you have a very specific lesson plan in mind...great oganization. We may want to collaborate if you have any questions about your final project, I am also doing a lesson plan that will incorporate using an internet workshop with fourth and kindergarten students.
So what do you think will be the subject/topic of your lesson plan? I'll try to check back to see ... especially if there's anything I can do to help.
Aparna,
Miss seeing you in photo class. Looks like a great organizational start to the project. I too can't wait to see your final project. See you in 530 this weekend.
Larry
Aparna, It seems you have every step laid out for what you want to do, have you chosen a topic yet? I too will want to see the finished product.
Your lesson plan looks to be very well organized. The outline may also help others.
Your lesson plan looks very extensive. It looks like its going to be a ggreat project. You have alot of information. What will the topic be.
Post a Comment